Sourdough could one of the best parts of your Thanksgiving feast with sourdough stuffing as my first pick, but there are others:
- Sourdough bread makes yummy stuffing. Learn how on our Facebook page
- Sourdough Pie Crusts are amazing for flavor. See our recipe on our Facebook page here.
- Sourdough Bread Pudding is a delightful any-day desert. See the recipe here.
- Buttery Sourdough Biscuits; these are Martha (chief baker at Abigail’s Oven) Levie’s favorites. She explains how to make them here. (This also compare well to our recipe for Thanksgiving Sourdough Biscuits)
- Sourdough Brioche Rolls are as light and fluffy as any that are made with instant yeast.
At Abigail’s Oven, we wish you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and as always we give thanks for you, our customers, and readers.