Here are our top seven most requested recipes:
Avocado Toast 7 Ways on Abigail's Oven Sourdough Bread
1. Classic Avocado Toast on Country Loaf
This is the simplest and most basic way to make avocado toast. Simply toast a slice of our Country Loaf, mash some avocado, and spread it on the toast. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Avocado Toast with Egg on Rustic Wheat
This is a great way to add protein to your avocado toast. Simply fry an egg sunny side up or to your liking (personally I want a soft and runny yoke) and place it on top of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with fresh basil.
3. Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon on Cinnamon Swirl
This is a flavorful and elegant way to enjoy avocado toast, a bit sweet and a bit smokey. Simply top your avocado toast with smoked salmon, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a sprinkle of dill.
4. Avocado Toast with Tomatoes and Basil on Garlic Rosemary
This is a light and refreshing way to enjoy avocado toast. Simply top your avocado toast with sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
5. Avocado Toast with Tuna on Jewish Rye
This is a quick and easy way to make a satisfying breakfast or snack. Simply mash some avocado, mix it with canned tuna, and spread it on toast. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
6. Avocado Toast with Eggs and Bacon on Jalapeño Cheddar
This is a hearty and filling way to enjoy avocado toast. Simply fry some eggs and bacon, and then top your avocado toast with them. Season with salt and pepper to taste and a tablespoon of your favorite salsa.
7. Avocado Toast with Everything Bagel Seasoning on Country Seeded Loaf
Simply toast your bread and then top it with mashed avocado, everything bagel seasoning, and a squeeze of lemon juice. For a bonus add a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
These are just a few ideas for how to make avocado toast. There are endless possibilities, so get creative and have fun!
Here are some additional tips for making the best avocado toast:
- Use ripe avocados. The avocado should be slightly soft to the touch, but not mushy.
- Toast your bread until it is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Mash the avocado until it is smooth and creamy.
- Season the avocado toast with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
- Get creative with your toppings! Tajin is my favorite by far, but here are endless possibilities.