Every Saturday in October, Abigail’s Oven will be at Farmers Markets, in Lehi, Downtown Salt Lake City, Provo, and Spanish Fork selling our Real™ Sourdough Bread. Pre-order here to pick up bread faster from our booth or purchase while you are at any of these Farmers Markets.
- Lehi Farmer’s Market, Friday 5 PM–9 PM and Saturday from 10 AM–2 PM, at the corner of 1870 North and State Street in Lehi
- Provo’s Farmers Market at Booth #23, Saturday 9 AM–2 PM, in Provo’s Pioneer Park, 500 West Center Street, (see map below)
- SLC Downtown Farmers Market at Booth #90, 8 AM–2 PM, in Pioneer Park, 350 W. 300 S., Salt Lake City, Utah (see map below)
- Spanish Fork Farmers Market, Saturday 8 AM–1 PM on 40 S. Main Street (behind the city office building in Spanish Fork)
Country Loaf: Prize Winner! This is our most sold and requested loaf by far. Beautiful, tasty, and good for you! This is a 100% “whole wheat white bread” you can feel good about! Includes 30% fresh ground white whole wheat and 70% cold-processed, unbromated, unbleached, unenriched, whole old-strain wheat flour. Together they deliver optimal taste and nutrition.
- Ingredients: Abigail’s whole-wheat white flour™, whole-wheat flour, water, sea salt.
Rustic Loaf: Our 100% whole wheat sourdough has deep nutrition, delicious flavor, and good texture. Made of freshly ground non-GMO, old-strain wheat, and cultured with an old-style artisan process.
- Ingredients: Freshly ground whole-wheat flour, water, sea salt.
Country Seed Bread – Pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds stud this wonderful loaf of bread made with 30% fresh ground whole white wheat and 70% old-strain wheat.
Ingredients: Abigail’s whole-wheat white flour™, wheat flour, water, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, sea salt.
Country Cinnamon Swirl – The perfect comfort loaf, slightly sweet with aromatic cinnamon. Great as toast or french toast. Made with our fresh ground white whole wheat and 70% old-strain wheat whole-wheat.
- Ingredients: Abigail’s whole-wheat white flour™, wheat flour, water, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, sea salt.
Rustic Cinnamon Swirl – This loaf is a favorite with children, the perfect comfort loaf, sweet with aromatic cinnamon, but has the full nutrition of 100% whole-wheat. Great as toast or french toast.
Ingredients: Whole-wheat flour, water, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, sea salt.
Jalapeño Cheddar – Knock your socks off with this loaf! Sharp cheddar with explosive jalapeño flavor!
- Abigail’s whole-wheat white flour™, whole-wheat flour, water, sharp cheddar cheese, jalapeños, sea salt.
Jewish Rye – Enjoy the marvelous flavor of rye (70%) mixed with the nutrition of whole-wheat (30%)! This is the king of sandwich breads.
- Lite Rye flour, Abigail’s whole-wheat white flour™, water, and sea salt.
The Farmers Market suggests that you plan ahead by looking at our offerings and be ready to place your order as you step up to the booth.
“Shop quickly and efficiently, they suggest and “no gathering.” There is just one entrance and one-way traffic. Only one shopper per household should step forward. Be ready to make your purchase using a credit card, debit card, cashless app, or exact change.
At the Farmers Markets, shoppers must maintain a social distance of 6 feet and booths are spaced 10 feet apart. You must wear a mask or face covering and should wash or sanitize hands often. You may bring your own reusable bags and if necessary a service animal that is trained to respond to your specific medical condition, otherwise no pets.
While you are there and to help with advance orders in the future, we will be happy to take down your contact information and keep you posted with offers and future updates.
If you are unfamiliar with our bread selections, we will offer prepackaged samples at our booth. That way you can try some as you peruse the rest of the market and come back to our booth to pick up your selections.
See you there.
In SLC, you will find us near the corner of 400 West and 300 South:
In Provo, you will find us on the West side of the park, on 600 South